"The Art Of PPC Advertising Strengthen Your Quality Within"
Ha! i know.
Thinking is it worth it?
Of course every little helps!
Lets Take An Example.
Say someone else's ad.
Put it on your website, myspace or facebook sites.
You get paid when a visitor clicks on that banner or ad.
Same way google ads work..
Create your own ad.
Exclusive targeting can leave you advertising to million of users.
Pinpoint to a niche group based on their interests, hobbies, age and gender.
How It Works:
1. Create and upload your own ad.
2. Direct people who click on your ad to your website.
3. Target your ad to a specific audience.
Find out what your offering matchs their .I.E. interests, hobbies, age.
4. Enter a daily budget limit for the ad.
5. Monitor the ad performance with free reports
You control a daily budget limit.
You only pay when someone clicks your ad up to the limit you set.
Note: you can change your daily budget limit when you choose...
* Pricing can starts as low as 25 cents per click.
* No other hidden fees, just pay per click.
* No pressure on long-term contracts.
PPC is pretty much fading now.
Google are still running it, they'd be the main ones left.
Don't be put off:
Never let a monetizing opportunity slip you by.
If it's available use it! Ever penny mounts to pounds.
"Try" if it doesn't work try something else you won't waste that much.
If it does work happy days! now strive to improve.
Affiliate marketing works a little different.
They pay you a commission on sales that came from your website/s.
You may also want to try
clickbooths affiliate program
and adbrite affiliate programs
to earn yourself even more commissions.
Return from PPC Advertising to homepage.